You know the best part about being from the bride’s side, you get to welcome the baraat as well as the groom. The point marks beginning of the final wedding ceremony and that’s where the real fun begins. The entry of baraat is an emotional moment for many since both families greet each other finally and nod to lifelong relationship they will have after this day. On the other hand, it is a super exciting moment where everyone is supercharged and high. You may want to resort to some fun ways to ease up the guests and make them feel welcomed in a fun way. Here are some peppy ideas that may help you make the moment a more memorable one:
- Make It A Little Bubbly: Gone are the days when baraats were welcomed with a “aarati ki thali”. Yes, it is a tradition but you can add some unusual elements to it like replacing flower petals with blowing bubbles. It is a great ideas both in terms of innovation and photos. We are sure the guests will love the bubbly atmosphere and freshness in air.
- Allow Saalis To Take The Lead: The saalis can start having fun with their “jijaji” right from the beginning. There are several ways to welcome jijaji like asking for tax before entering or asking him to fulfill some condition before making his way to the mandap. Just get the crew together and shortlist some ideas that you will be using to welcome the groom and their family.
- Add Some Twist To The Welcome Drinks and Sweets: Everyone is sweaty and thirsty when they reach the bride’s place. So, the welcome drinks can be served in a fun way. You can fill those up in some syringes and shot those right in their mouth. Tag the drinks and personalize them by adding some funny stickers. Similarly, rose water can be sprinkled through gun shaped pichkaris.
- Themed Welcome: This one can be done in many ways. There are so many shows and movies to take inspiration from right from the famous Indian shows to the most successful international shows and movies like Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Mughal-e-Azam, Padmaavat, and so forth.
- Bollywood Style Welcome: You can always pick some epic welcome scene like the one from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham or any specific movie that you like.
There are a number of wedding planners who have been helping clients with new wedding themes and ideas. You can always reach out to them and let them take the charge. These professionals know how to give a rock events and celebrations while keeping client’s expectations and budget intact. Even in Jaipur, you will find ample number of wedding planners who will take care of all your requirements without disturbing your budget.