A wedding is an occasion in which 2 souls stand united in marriage. A wedding is not only for couples, but it also connects the bond between two families. It is not only the dream of couples but it is the dream of parents. Usually, in a country like India, parents have individual dreams about their son/daughter’s wedding. The parents dream about their children’s marriage with different themes. For instance, if the marriage is set during winter, they will Plan a chilling theme for your winter wedding.
In a similar fashion, when parents visit any relative’s marriage, they think that we should celebrate our son/daughter’s marriage like this. Moreover, if the father is watching news related to Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal Wedding the Grandest Affair of 2018, they start dreaming about their successor’s marriage. If the mother visits a marriage, she also starts to enquire about Decor, Hospitality and so on.
Nowadays the trend is changing such as ‘destination wedding’. Thus, recently Rajasthan got the Best Wedding Destination Award. Further, Rajasthan also emphasises on the pre-wedding photo shoot like ‘How to plan a pre-wedding shoot in a low budget’ and more.
In this article, we will discuss Planning a chilling theme for your winter wedding such as tips, Venue selection, Hotel selection, decor, Entertainment, Transportation and so on.
The wedding ceremony includes various preparations, rituals, planning. Here the first thing is costume selection and jewellery selection. A bride can select a gown made up of fur, full-sleeved, with high neck. Lehenga with velvet material and Groom with Blazer is the best option for a winter wedding. Based on clothing, jewellery and accessories should get selected. For that we have a wonderful Logistics service, they will guide.
As it comes to theme selection shade of outfits like Ivory, white, leafy greens is the best-suited fit.With this, natural touch such as a wooden coaster, or calligraphy embossed floral signs would give it a ravishing approach.
Indian Wedding is known for its traditional dazzling dresses. Although you may be familiar with the outfit names, the design is also important to be analysed as the best outfit for winter.
Selecting the venue and hotel is a crucial thing for marriage during winter. Destinations such as hill stations or Resorts are suitable for winter weddings. Shortlist some top 10 resorts near your locality, budget, and availability according to your wedding date. Also, it is very important to check whether the number of guests will be able to accommodate that resort or not. When it comes to hotel booking, it is beneficial to check all the amenities such as AC working conditions, cleanliness, etc. Scelebration has a very good team that can guide in all kinds of procedures.
Few decoration tips for winter wedding are
1. Illuminated Limbs: The lawn trees get furnished with LED lightings for an exquisite event.
2. Room With a View: Winter wedding decoration should not be inside, it should be outside. Welcome your guests with illuminated trees outside reception windows.
Along with the brilliant lounge covering setup and hanging chandeliers, choose rose bouquets designed to infuse soft and sophisticated vibes to your guests.
3. Snowy Gazebo: The green garlands and lights will enhance the shade of the winter wedding. The Indian marriage theme should get decorated with flowers. The Scelebration Decors will customize according to your requirements.
4. Candlelit Ceremony: Candles will give a romantic feel to your function. The bright color schemes remain paired for the daylight events to chill up the moods. And the intense ones, for night events contrasting with the candlelight effects.
5. Statement Floral: The reception will stand adorned with vases and dome-shaped bouquets. When you trust us with your happy moments, we ensure that nothing goes amiss to give you a memorable time. The view below shows for our commitment to beauty and exotic views. This setup was created in the city palace to render a special touch to an occasion. In case, you are planning a wedding soon, it’s time to make your bookings now.
6. Dipped in Gold: Gold bud vases are an elegant addition to your greenery floral arrangements and satin linens. We want to amaze our guests with wonderful welcome, decoration, delicious food and amazing hospitality.