A wedding ceremony is an occasion where two people are united by a single knot. This is an event where rituals, ceremonies, celebrations, and emotions all run at the same time. In the Wedding ceremony, couples exchange marriage vows and gifts. In the middle of all the rituals and overexcitement of being married, couples fail to communicate and spend time with each other. This is the main reason why many couples choose a pre-wedding photoshoot before some months of the wedding. So, that they can have some quality time together in a hassle-free manner.
Pre-wedding photoshoots are the best way to cherish precious moments and also give a married couple some sweet memories before starting up a new life. The time which the couple spends posing in front of the camera helps them for their future journey. This is one of the best ways to experience togetherness and making memories that last a lifetime.
There can be a lot of things that can go wrong during a pre-wedding photoshoot. Every element like makeup, attire, backgrounds, etc. makes a perfect Pre-wedding shoot. So, here we have few tips for couples so that they can make up their minds and get ready for a perfect wedding photoshoot and can have beautiful pictures, that are being worthy of being on a wall.
- How you want your Photoshoot: It is always better to discuss with each other about their expectations from the photoshoot before starting a pre-wedding photoshoot. There are chances that one likes simplicity while others might want the photoshoot to be fancy with different vibes. Also, discuss the theme if one of you wants a particular place to be included which has emotional connections, important places like their favourite hangout place, etc. This discussion before the shoot will give you clarity about what and how you want your shoot should be done.
- Choosing a photographer: While choosing your photographer it’s always said to go with one with whom you’re comfortable and friendly for posing. It’s not hard to shortlist nice photographers, you can watch their previous work on social media or on a website it will also give you an understanding of their style of shooting. If their style matches with yours then you can check for their availability for the shoot and can discuss your idea with them.
- Location: It depends on the kind of shoot you want. If you have different themes in mind then one location might not work for you. According to your theme for the shoot, select your location like if you are thinking of a traditional theme, in that case, royal architecture would be a great idea and if you are looking for any playful theme that can be shot even on street. A better location always helps photographers to come up with something out of the box and to shoot something different and cool.
- Attire: Select your dresses according to your theme. Do your homework regarding hair, makeup, and complete Attire before leaving for the shoot. Prepare yourself from where you took inspiration or what you have chosen for the shoot. You can pick a couple of dresses for a day shoot. Don’t experiment with dresses on the same day as the shoot. You can wear dresses accordingly as per your need, what goes right with the theme and location.
- Shoot timings: Perfect timing for the shoot is sunrises and sunsets so, you can plan your shoot accordingly to that. It also depends on the season you are shooting in and the location you have selected.
- Your mood: A work can be done only when you’re happy within. A successful photo shoot requires a happy soul then only you both can enjoy the shoot as well as each other’s company during the shoot and can spend quality time. Be happy on the day of the shoot as an application and editing cannot put perfect effects unless you’re smiling at the camera. You should be fresh and lighten up so that pictures can be captured perfectly. And memories can be stored with a ‘Confident Smile’.
- Come only with your partner: As a photoshoot is the first step towards eliminating the communication gap and increasing compatibility between two of you it’s obvious not to surrounded by a lot of people. Don’t come with your family or friends on the day of the shoot as you might get conscious and nervous about being observed by others, which results in an uncomfortable atmosphere. And even you both will not be able to spend perfect time and create beautiful memories with each other.
- Be on time: Don’t be late on the day of your pre-wedding photoshoot, many locations are time-bound. There can be ‘n’ number of retakes for a perfect shot, so couples need to be on time. Even reaching late to the venue may cost you losing the number of photos promised.
We hope you will enjoy your pre-wedding photoshoot by incorporating these tips during your shoot. Use these tips for living the photoshoot of your dreams into reality. If we come up with any new tips, we will update the blog soon. Leave us your valuable comments; we are waiting for your feedback.
Here’s a list of few recommended photographers, with their profile details. They may preferably help you to make your photoshoots and events memorable:
1. Anish Bairathi – ‘Star Color Lab’
Professional wedding photographer
Since 1980 owns Star Studio
Email id: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91-9680007000
2. Anish Sethi – ‘Shoot at Site’
Professional wedding photographer
Jaipur H.O.: D-176 Moti Marg, Opp. Moti Park, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur
Mumbai H.O: 111 Tirupati Udyog (Opp. HPCL Petrol Pump) IB Patel Road, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063
Phone number: +91-94140-73974
Email: [email protected]
BB pin: 237350BE
3. Darshan Sethi
A Candid Wedding Photographer
Specializes in couple portraiture
4. Nitesh Kumawat
Cinematic Filmer, Candid photographer,
Cover Weddings, Fashion, Parties, Portraits and all contemporary photoshoots.|
Thank you, for lending your precious time for reading our blog. It’s always been a pleasure to share every required and needful update with all of you out there.
Stay tuned with us!